Tickets are available for sale now
Tickets can be purchased at the following outlets:
The Potlatch 930 Tahoe Blvd. Unit 401 Incline Village
Lakeshore Realty 954 Lakeshore Blvd. Incline Village
or on-line with Square.com by clicking this link
VIP Event – $150
The VIP Event will start at 5:00pm. Guests who purchase this ticket will be treated to:
-early entry and quick registration
-Caviar donated by Black River Caviar http://blackrivercaviar.com
-VIP only silent auction items
-VIP Raffle item -one ticket included with your purchase
-entertainment from Scenic
Regular Admission – $100
The cocktail party starts at 6:00pm
1)What form of payment is accepted?
– We encourage you to pay by check or cash at the Potlatch, Lakeshore Realty or by contacting Tracy directly
– You can pay by credit card at Incline High School Boosters Square
a per ticket convenience fee will apply
2)Can I sit with my friends at the Crab Feed
– To site with the people of your choice you will need to purchase an entire table as a group. Each table can accommodate 10 guests.
– Please provide us with the first and last name of each person at your table. If paying by check or cash please have a list available when you purchase your ticket. If paying by credit card please include the names in the message section on the payment page.
3)Does everyone at the same table have to purchase the same type of ticket
– No. You can have a mix of VIP and Regular tickets at the same table. When you make your payment please pay the appropriate amount for each guest and indicate which guests are attending the VIP hour and those that purchased a regular ticket.
4)Do I have to be part of a table of 10 in order to attend the Crab Feed
– No. There will be open tables for single ticket guests.
– Please note that these tables will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
– Please provide us with the first and last name of each person in your party when you purchase your ticket.
5) Will there be parking available for the Crab Feed
– Yes, Crab Feed Guests will received complimentary self and valet parking on March 9, 2019
If you have questions or comments please contact Tracy at: